Become a Licenced Affiliate - earn income training instructors
Many instructors aspire to train new instructors in the job they know and love.
Beginning October, 2017, we will be offering Affiliate opportunities and affiliate training courses at the Home Ranch near Calgary and in GTA. Accommodation, meals and local transportation will be provided. This is an invitation only program - if you want more information please contact Head Office.
The Train the Trainer course is 5 full days in length, covering:
1. Course content - ensuring your students leave with acceptable levels of knowledge to be able to present to the general public.
2. Generating business - not just at personal home and/or business location but having multiple host facilities on board.
3. Successful marketing campaigns, social media presence and growth, media relations, and creative self-promotion.
4. Supporting new instructors - positive response to social media posts, sharing information and leads, promotion idea sharing and more.
5. Successful teaching of all currently offered Equi-Health Canada health related courses.
6. FAQ - new instructor questions and how to support them and respond to their inquiries.
7. Running the business of instructors
8. Recruiting practices
9. Your profitability per instructor - training fees and future income.
Affilate licensing and training course fee: $9,900 + GST includes accommodation, trainer jacket, 5 full days of training, all meals and comprehensive trainer manual, financial guidelines and trainer agreement.
Instructor trainers will be added to the key staff listings, with their photo, on the websites, and affiliate programs added to the website.
Please note that training will only occur in areas as set out by Head Office under market analysis guidelines.